Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Monday, December 19, 2005

Women are from (a), Men are from (b)

.
Venus

Mars

What was the title of that book?

David Sobel has a new book out (check him out at NPR.org), in which he says "Venus is the planet most like Hell, while Mars holds the most promise as a second Earth."

The Planets, by former New York Times science reporter Dava Sobel, explores the myths -- and science -- behind the celestial bodies in our solar system.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Mellie Helen said…

    When I was little, my brother (5 yrs. older than me) convinced me that neither of us were actually born of our parents. He said they got him from Mars and me from Venus. I hate to tell you how long I believed that was the case! At least he had the planets and genders aligned correctly. ;)

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger kenju said…

    My husband would love your comment! Right now he thinks I am as close to hell on earth as he could ever be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home