Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

County Fair

.


.


My trip to the new client every day takes me past the Lake County Fairgrounds in Grayslake, IL. And, it opened this week.

I went past the motocross track last night, and I was amazed that these guys get their bikes 40 feet high in the air! There will be a truck and tractor pull in that dirt area this weekend.

I plan to go on Saturday, to see the livestock, the cooking and the crafts. There's also monster trucks, demolition derbies and a youth horse show. And a rodeo demo. This isn't a state fair, so there is no big name entertainment; but it will still be fun. There's a professional (contest) rodeo Friday and Saturday nights.

I will have to disguise Lacy as a seeing eye dog; or as a heifer, one. And wear my Stetson cowboy hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home