Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"Good Day To You, Sir..."

I get a lot of these emails. I must be an easy mark for folks who need to shelter a LOT of money out of their country. I cannot count how many new bank accounts I have opened to help them; but I never see any deposits. Strange? Ya think?

-----

Good day to you,

My name is Jeffrey Rice, I am the credit manager with a bank here in the United Kingdom. I am contacting you in respect of the transfer of a huge sum of money from the account of a deceased client. … I decided to contact you due to the secrecy, confidentiality and urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION;
I was the account officer of a foreigner, named Gerald Welsh who died in an air crash along with his wife on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian airline Boeing 990 with other passengers on board. Since his death, none of his relatives or associates have come forward to lay claims to his funds as next-of-kin, and on my own …

We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for it or lays claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission and assistance to present you and have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased, so that the funds can be released and transfer to you, as all documentations will e carefully worked out by me for the funds (US$15,000,000.00) to be released in your favor as the beneficiary's next of kin, if not the members of the board of directors will utilise it for their personal aggrandisement. Because after four years as this is the fifth year going the money will be called back to the bank treasury as unclaimed bills and the money shared amongst the directors of the bank, so it is on this note i decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin/beneficiary to this funds rather than allow the bank directors to share this money amongst themselves at the end of the year.
Regards,
Mr.Jeffrey Rice.

-----
And, another one:

Dear Respectful One,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by their recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Dorris Maphosa, the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs Stephen Maphosa. My father was a very wealthy cocoa Farmer and cocoa merchant in (Zanu PF) Budiriro,the economic city of Zimbabwe before he was killed to death by his pollitical associates on one of their outing to make pollitical dialoug.

When my mother died on the 21st October 1989, my father took me and my younger brother Henry special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 2nd Feb 2002 in a private hospital here in Budiriro. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $10.5m (Ten Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a Bank in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire,that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management).….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home