Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Google


My clients headquarters are in Mountainside, Ca. I was there several times a week ago. They are in huge modern buildings, within the campus of Google. The people walking from building to building at Google are ... special. Ultra smart, but ultra dangerous around traffic lights! Drive avec soin.

This little trick came my way today. Go to google.com, and type the word failure in the search box. Then, click "I'm feeling lucky".

One of those sidewalk people is having some fun!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    I think hanging around Google for a day with some unsaved souls would be so much fun!

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    You're right, Brenda. These are ultra-nerds who can format your hard disk just by touching your PC!

    Koren, isn't that neat? I'm going to try other words and see what develops.

    -Greg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home