Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Life In The RV Campground

.
OK, it's time to tell the truth. For two years, I have traveled the country, doing contract engineering work for drug companies and hauling my 5th wheel RV trailer (Big Easy) behind my truck (Big Ride). Lacy the dog and I stay in places called "RV campgrounds".

Here's the truth: they are trailer parks. No more denying it. And the doggie and I have become:


Trailer Park Trash!

Now, a company is introducing some dolls to appeal to our demographic: Trailer Trash Barbie and her friends, Jer Wayne Jr. and Trash Talkin' Turleen.



Posted by Picasa
Trailer Trash Barbie - "She smokes, drinks beer and has a third-grade education. What's not to love?"




Posted by Picasa
Jer Wayne Jr.
"Press his chest, and hear him exclaim the likes of, 'Yer lying thru yer tooth!"




Trash Talkin' Turleen - with belly-button quotations.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    I'm speechless (which doesn't happen often) LOL

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Tasha said…

    WOW! I just finished LMAO! Those are great! Great blog!

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    Hey, even Trailer Trash needs love too! I bet Lacy loves her life more than anything.

    p.s. - I think I have pushed Stew over the edge with my "pink" jokes....I am hiding from him....don't let him know I was here!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, so the truth comes out...is that middle guy molded after you?

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Kenju, something for a nice floral centerpiece, I think.

    Tasha, thanks. Brenda, we trailer park types crave love - like Stew yearns for pink!

    Wordnerd, he is my role model. I am working on growing that mullet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home