Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Amnesia, and I Forget What Else

.

Amnesia
Posted by Picasa


The following appeared in a story about the amnesiac man who has been "claimed" by his alleged fiancee:

Do you know anyone who has suffered from amnesia?
___ Yes
___ No

I think that they should have included a third answer, but right now I forget what I was going to say.

And, what if the female is really Jefferina Dahmer? She just waits for an appetizing amnesiac to appear, then she warms up the oven and claims him. Who would know?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    The changes of getting amnesia go really high when you have a guy whose bank account goes bust and he has a lot of creditors. Its easier than bankruptcy.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    I think you're right, Brenda. And I'm glad that you wrote it down. I don't want to forget that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home