Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Friday, February 02, 2007

Headlines

.



















Sometimes, the headline says it all; we don't even have to read the article.

Here are some current ones I found:



Check out CNN.com, ABC.com, and CBS.com

“Libby Loses Fight Over White House Tapes” – Man, deja-like-VU.

“Woman Had 93 Pound Tumor; Doctor’s Clueless” – Like “dog bites man”, a clueless Doctor is not news.


'First Gentleman': Mrs. President's Worst Enemy?” - I cannot improve on this one!

Mayor Sorry For Affair With Aide's Wife” – Actually, sorrier that it’s in the news. This is really disturbing, because it is a heterosexual sex scandal – in SAN FRANCISCO! I didn’t think they ALLOWED man-and-woman sex in San Francisco!

Global Warming Likely Our Fault, Scientists Say” – With so much guilt, they must all be Catholics.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    I hardly know who to believe about global warming. One set of scientists say this is just one of a long line of warming periods throughout time and the other set says it is impending doom. I AM glad I won't live long enough to see the worst effects of it.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Kenju, I still think this is an historical cycle, as I said here: http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com/2006/10/global-omg-warming.html#comments

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    I think it is a cycle also. Just make sure the air conditioner is in good running shape!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home