Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Friday, June 24, 2005

Riverdance & Lord of the Dance

The word is that Michael Flately, the originator of Riverdance and Lord of the Dance, is coming out of a four year retirement to launch his new dance tour, "The Celtic Tiger".

The phrase has been used to desribe the new Ireland as an economic powerhouse.

I'll go along, except that for my endorsement they will have to change the color of the tiger from orange to green. The stripes can remain black.



Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Allura said…

    Canada's former finance minister described us as a "northern tiger". I wonder if it should have come with a logo of a tiger freezing its tail off? ;)

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Don't know what a "Northern tiger" is. Maybe a mountain goat or a wolf would have been a better mascot.

    -Greg

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Mellie Helen said…

    As much as I despite Flatley's inflated Look-At-Me-I'm-Amazing! ego, I must say I'm looking forward to this new production. Celtic dance is a beauty to behold.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Daisy said…

    I agree with Mellie Helen. I too, think Flatly definitely has an ego problem. However, I am looking forward to this new production as I enjoy the Celtic dance very much. Can't wait to see "The Celtic Tiger" (no matter what color he may be...he can be green if he wants to ;-) ).

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    I love this artwork. I suddenly have an urge to paint my claws purple.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home