Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Progress

Well, I'm on the waiting list for a new campground closer to work, and cheaper.

I found a place which will change the oil in the truck and will stop an oil leak which just started.

Lacy got a bath today. I appreciate that the shower stall in the trailer is large enough for her and me to be in there together for that project. Otherwise we'd be in the dirt at the oustide shower, and it would be a "shower" without the "er". I use Johnson's Baby Shampoo on her, because it doesn't burn her eyes. And she smells nice for several days afterwards.

And, I rented a post office box today so I can transfer my mail out here.

Phew!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Forgot to add that I found the satellite with my antenna, so I'm getting TV to my Tivo again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home