Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Milestones

Things are moving along well here in Northern California-land.

- The eyesight is becoming focused again! What a relief. I was driving with an eyepatch. In New Jersey, we drove with TWO eye patches! Meds are back under control, with two new ones added.

- Today, I will correct the damage done when my accountant bailed out two weeks ago. They didn't plan properly, so I missed a filing deadline.

- Much progress at the client's, but the workload is incredible. Gonna be some nights and weekends.

- I am going to paint a landscape this weekend. Yes!

- Doggie is a great companion. Then, every day, she does something new to make her an even greater companion!

- Stew of Get Stewed fame has me pointed toward an EA Game, Battlefield 1942, so that's on today's list.




- I made a great meatloaf last week - Lacy and I made short work of it. I got a whole, stuffed turkey which is headed for the Thanksgiving table via the barbecue. But mostly I'm subsisting on cut fruit and the occasional chicken ceasar salad.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    Greg, somewhere I missed it that you were having eye problems. And I have to know...how does one drive with TWO eyepatches?

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Yes, long distance focus went out (cross eyed effect). Repairing itself now.

    With two eye patches, one drives like a New Joiseyite: wit' an attitude!

    Yes, sad about Riggs. I'm all over Lacy today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home