Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back to Vacaville



(Not really my rig, but close.)

Well, we got back to Vacaville at 9:00 pm last night. I backed Big Easy into her spot, plugged in the power, and went to bed! This morning, Lacy supervised as I unhooked the truck so I could go to work.

Sometimes, a new radio or a new outfit is great for the first couple of uses, and then the glow wears off. This fifth wheel and truck combination just gets better and better!

Back at work now...

How was your Christmas?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    Greg, you are truly a "man on the go"

    My Christmas was good but I still took the decorations down the next day!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Good for you, Brenda!

    My decorations consisted of looking out the many windows of my camper, and observing "trailer park chic" - plastic snowmen, flashing neon signs saying Merry Xmas, and candy canes everywhere that Lacy's leash could snag 'em!

    Actually, it looked a lot like New Jersey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home