Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Noted in Passing

.
Ruth Siems (pronounced "seems"), age 74, died just before Thanksgiving. She worked at General Foods for more than 30 years.

Ruth was one of the inventors of Stove Top Stuffing. Her stuffing worked because she got the bread crumb particle size right.

We do not know how the family had her body prepared for burial. And we do not want to know.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    Greg, you devil you!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    Thanks for the visit, Greg. I love how nearly everytime I post something like this, people teach me things I didn't know. Did you visit the Chez Paree site? It has the most wonderful memories with all the celebrities who played there.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Thanks for your notes, Kenju. Your blog is a gem, and I am putting it on my list today.

    I will visit Chez Paree's web site; thanks for telling me. That brings backl many, many nice memories!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home