Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Busy Times

.
Lacy and I continue to explore, when I'm not at work.

Today, I found a Camping World not ten minutes away from my campground! To a full-time RV person, a Camping World is like Circuit City is to an electronics nut! I got a large charcoal water filter to connect between the water hose and the trailer. It is already getting rid of the bad taste and odor from Midwest well water. At Ace Hardware, it was $59 and it did not have hose fittings. At Camping World, the same thing was $39 WITH hose connections!

I also got some holding tank chemicals, to break up the waste and to eliminate odors. It's priceless, since I cannot get it at Sears, Home Depot or others.

I am now invited to two Independence Day outings - a cookout on Sunday, and a family get together Monday and Tuesday. Yes, a stay-over with the doggie! I shall bring groceries at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home