Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Here We Go Again!

.
I don't think that Bonnie and Clyde moved as much as Lacy and I!

I've been working with a new client in Bethlehem PA for about two months. The work is good, and the people are nice; but they refuse to stop messing with my time sheet. That's how I get paid, so unable to resolve that, here we go again!

On June 19, I will start package engineering and validation work for a very large pharmaceutical and medical device company in northern Illinois. I worked for one of their divisions in Glendale, CA, about five years ago, and they do not mess with one's timesheets. This puts me back into my primary professional expertise, at a 34% increase (!), for 6 months plus in an area where my family and friends from growing up are within 90 minutes drive. The picture above is from Lake Geneva, WI, where my new RV campground is located.

And Lacy is looking forward to seeing, and chasing, some Midwest field critters again!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger kenju said…

    I think you are a gypsy, posing as Greg!

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Mellie Helen said…

    Congrats on the new gig! Sounds like a good move. And why have Big Easy if you're not going to be mobile? :) Glendale, CA: my home town, where I was born and raised.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home