Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Short, Short Stories


Short (!) Story



Here’s a challenge. Write a short story.

A very short story.

Very.

Six words.



Here is my set of Very Short Stories, to get you started (1).

-----


Love you forever. Don’t call me.

-----


When she’s grown, I’m outta here.

-----


Just cock the hammer, like this.

-----


Oops. Now the jet is inverted.

-----


Iraq to Korea? About 12 minutes.

-----


DON'T drink that … well, never mind.

-----


If you’re sick, use my purse.

1. (Reg.U.S.Pat.Off., amazon.com contract pending; would I lie about that?)

-----

So, let's see your short, short stories.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eat. Work. Beer. Sleep. Ad infinitum.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    She said no. He was disappointed.


    He said why not? She said, "Because".

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    My snake just ate a mouse!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said…

    I wrestle goldfish, he farted.

    no, not enough
    Fertile is my mind, my back is weak

    no, too many
    dammit, oh is this thing on?

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said…

    Oh and the gratuitous,
    Brenda flattens bunnies, see them run!

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Ankit Tandon said…

    Oh god!!The queen is Pregnent but by whom!!! [ It has got religion ,Sex ,Royalty ,Adultary and suspense what else could you ask for ...]

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    How great! What a wonderful talent pool we have tapped!

    Ah, for the heydays of Twenty-One and Jeopardy!

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Sting ray? You've got to be...

    A collect call from the Pope.

    They sure don't have a nuke.

    Nicest folks on earth, the French.

    Badges? Don't need no stinkin' badges!

    I'm gettin fond of that bitch.

    Read my lips: No new taxes.

    I took initiative,inventing the Internet.

    I didn't live in this century.

    Well, I am not a crook.

    Everybody is ignorant on different subjects.

    Nothing to fear but fear itself.

    Marijuana? Once. I did not inhale.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home