Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Voices Heard

.














Things happen fast.

Madonna has now surfaced (like a sea monster, from the middle of the Indian Ocean) to defend Rosie in her dispute with The Donald. Well, let's hope that puts a cap on it, shall we?

And, up until last night, I was convinced that Jimmy Carter, a fellow alumnus of Annapolis, had a lock on being the worst modern president. Last night, after watching TV, I realized that Jimmy now may have some competition.

I gotta get me some tabloids...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    ....."May have some competition"? I don't think there's any question about it!

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said…

    I love my country and I will respect my President regardless of if he's Bill Clinton or GW Bush; but I have to agree with you here.

    Time to vote Libertarian. At least they have spines.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Kenju, just when it looked certain, Jimmy accuses West Bank Israelis of "apartheid" in his new book, and a bunch of liberals throw a hissy fit and quit his club.

    This is like "Taladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". Just when you think one redneck is winning, another ones zooms back in front.

    Yes, Stew. I prefer small "L' libertarians; that's a better direction, I think. At least there's fewer of them to fit into your sights.

    I wrote to my two NC Senators yesterday about "Iraqattack": Babs Dole and some guy named Burr. What a waste of bandwidth...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home