Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Monday, December 18, 2006

Six Weird Things About Greg

.

Here're the rules according to Stew:

Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!





















1. I got two appointments to Annapolis to get my Dad to respect me. It didn’t work. But I speak and read Russian fluently now, so it wasn’t a complete waste!

2. Coulda been a priest, but I would miss my four kids. If I had to choose between having a yellow lab doggie or having a family, that would be tough.

3. I want to get my pilot's license. I like guns (don’t have any), archery (ditto), riding my bike, traveling in my RV.

4. I’ve built sets, produced and directed over 50 plays and musicals. Acted once. Wrote one play and produced it. For high schools, colleges, community and professional theaters.

5. I’ve been in over 30 countries. Navy, business, working, pleasure.

6. I no longer have much patience for Democrats, most Republicans, rigid Roman Catholics and talk show hosts. Pro-life, pro-life sentence, anti-parole. Haven’t had a drink for many one-days-at-a-time, nor a cigarette for 12 years. I am now more small “L” libertarian, and a non-joiner.

Tagged people:
George Bush. (No, on second thought, I know his six weird things. They start with "Rumsfeld".)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    #6 appeals to me Greg. I am not a Libertarian, but I could lean that way sometimes.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said…

    I also am not a libertarian, but I play one on TV.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home