Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Guest Blogger

I was invited to be a guest blogger for a day on a great blog, Golly Blog Howdy way out on the Left Coast. The author, Mellie Helen, is sympatico with many of my readers here, and I'm sure that you will enjoy her blog as a daily read. My entries for February 24th are there, recounting a terrifying episode I am having with the World's Most Perfect Pup, Lacy. Please read it there, and memorize Mellie's address. Oh, and then, c'mon back here!

-Greg

5 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Misa said…

    I hope your dog feels much better soon. My own dog was at the vet's just recently (he spent last weekend there) and I know it is heartbreaking.

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Thank you, Misa. She was better when I saw her yesterday afternoon. I hope she can get through the night okay.

    Meredith, that is very nice! St. Francis is very special, and I believe in his help. I will pass along Hawkeye's and Trapper's good wishes, and I'll pass on three fond smooches for you all!

    -Greg

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    The vet called this morning, and said that Lacy is a New Doggie! No vomiting since 10:00 last night when they tried some oral medicine; no bloody stools. They will try to get her to eat, and when she does, she comes home!

    St. Francis is the MAN! Thanks Misa, thanks Meredith, thanks all!

    -Greg

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    oh I didn't know Lacy was sick! Poor little thing. I know you will be glad to get your baby back home!!

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    We need a Lacy update soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home