Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I Choked As I Chortled

This morning I was browsing some favorite blogs when I looked in on Meredith's. Always fun to read, today she said, "I'm having crumpets with Laughing Cow and tea, of course!" As a modern Woman of the West (I mean, the American west - cowboys, animals, etc.) and with her recent recollections of favorite horses, I concluded that she was communing with nature in the form of a large bovine who was trying to slurp tea while giggling. Then I remembered something about Laughing Cow Cheese:




Posted by Picasa

I am now reassured that Meredith is not "going bonkers" (as the British say), at least on this issue.

My desktop, courtesy of crossroads.com, shows a more serious cow:




Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Well, we haven't gotten around to Tea and Crumpets and Processed French Cheese to celebrate our kicking the Limies back to Dover (sorry, Claire...), ie, the 4th. That's a whole 'nuther kettle of fishes.

    -Greg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home