Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back Home!

.We arrived home on Friday afternoon. My brother was at work, but he prepared a great gift for our arrival: The house was wonderfully clean, neat and organized! It was a real pleasure. I told him I wish I had invited him to join us years ago; and, I'd like for him now to move into Big Easy, the trailer. It needs a lot of cleaning! I think that he is happy for the company, living alone for so long.

I did not feel cramped in the trailer for those nine months, but living in the house again after so long is a new experience. It is great to have so much room!

Thanks, Stew, for the invitation, but we did not return via Atlanta. Maybe next time.

Lacy has found most of her toys, and is very happy to be home, too.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said…

    No problem, welcome home!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    Glad you made it back safely.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger kenju said…

    Welcome back to NC, Greg.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Thanks, Stew and Brenda and Kenju. Even NC DMV welcomed me back, when I went in to get plates for the Mountaineer. Seven years old, 152,000 miles. They charged me $201.63! In the daylight! Then they said, "Welcome back!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home