Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Neuro's Blog

Caught a Lite Sneeze

This is neuro's:blog, and it's a riot!



Posted by Hello

(This section is from one post; the link takes you to another.)

February 08, 2005

Christian Conferences have been eating my time like the filthy clock monsters that they are. I don't particularly object to this: I learned how to play drums (badly) o'er the course of the weekend (I don't have time to type the letter V anymore I'm that busy) and now my life is one walking rhythm and not of the circadian variety. Although, the sun has been out and nobody can deny that. It is good when the sun shines. All us pasty irish types get a brief dose of vitamin D that helps us to blossom into the kind of plants that we were meant to be. If I were a plant, I'd be a spider plant. This of course being down to the fact that I've got eight legs and a hairy back. My husband is disgusted with me but I came with a dozen fine cows that spurt out the most deliciously creamy white milk so he wins too."

(Click on the link, and you will understand why I chose that picture.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home