Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Word Versimilitude

.
.
I'm glad I turned word verification off. I am getting so many thought provoking emails now.

This guy found one of my posts of a YEAR ago, to target his service. Check out the third comment:

http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com/2005/01/toilet-brush-wins.html

Good thing I have a trailer. This dude works in Tucson, AZ. I'd have to use rest stops along the way, if I am towing my broken toilet to him to fix.

PAY ATTENTION, kids: crystal meth is not the only substance which will mess up your mind. There's always sewer gas.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Daisy said…

    Just read the comment left by the spammer. That is hilarious. That is exactly why I have word verification turned on.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said…

    Ha!
    Maybe you better turn it back on?

    I thank you for humoring my lunacy when you turned it off, Greg. You are truly a friend.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said…

    Hey, this mean I can spam you again?!!!?

    hehehe, oh and congrats for the recognition at intherightplace*.*

    w00t

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Well, I collected four more spams last night, so we get to do the nonsense again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home