Hasty Ruminations

Speaking out, to remove all doubt. http://hastyruminations.blogspot.com

You are here > Weblog

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Red Letter Day!

.
Big Happenings today!

Big Ride got fixed today, and is in my parking place at work!




Short Round got me to work today on its fixed tire, and it is now in Big Ride's bed proudly waiting for a ride home!





Big Easy is finishing its third month as our Full Time RV home in grand style!



And Lacy the Wonderful Dog is sitting inside Big Easy in air conditioned (not snowy) comfort, looking out the window at 94 degree Vacaville waiting for the rest of us to come home!




I asked the Ford place to install the valve extensions I bought on the inside rear tires, so I can use a pressure gage and a compressed air hose on them. They installed them on the OUTside tires, so now I can't put air in ANY of the tires! Sure hope it wasn't the same guy who did all my brake work!! I'll have to do it myself after all.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said…

    Big Easy eh?

    Hope it doesn't flood. Watchout for those levees!!!

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Greg Finnegan said…

    Yep. I gotta sign on the back door, too: FEMA inside a circle with a line through it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home